Green Lake County Wellness Coalition Mission:
"The mission of the Green Lake County Wellness Coalition is to promote healthy lifestyles and prevent disease among the residents of our communities ."
Green Lake County Public Health Mission:
"Assure the health of Green Lake County by promoting and protecting health and preventing disease."
Green Lake County Public Health Vision:
"Green Lake County: Healthy People, Communities and Environment."
Green Lake County Public Health’s Core Values:
- Prevention— We take a proactive approach to community and individual health.
- Professionalism— We are accountable for acting in an honest and respectful way in dealing with ourselves and others. We deliver quality services in a timely, caring manner.
- Evidence-based Practices— We research and utilize evidence-based practices that have proven to be effective.
- Collaboration— We work together for the overall good of the customer, team, organization, and community.
- Good Stewardship of All Resources— We value fiscal and programmatic integrity.
- Performance Improvement— We strive to deliver optimum services. We use continuing education and the quality improvement process as tools for performance improvement.